Thats Life

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have really been trying to trust where life is taking me lately, and so far it has turned out pretty good. I mean this cycle worked and I'm really pregnant. My 3rd Beta came back at 681 and my 4th at 1730. Daron and I are starting to get really excited. Our first ultrasound is next Monday, January 9th, we are both excited to get a look at this baby or babies and find out how many we have! We are also looking forward to the possibility of hearing a heartbeat when we go.

My Reiki healer told me I needed to practice being a magnet because I have think about the things I want and think good thoughts to things will be drawn to me and good things will come my way. In an odd sort of way I think its working. I definitely have to say that life works in mysterious ways. Since shortly after I started my job, working as a computer programmer for a small company that creates real estate tax software, I have hated it. I mean I love it because its flexible and close to home, and I really couldn't find an easier company to work for. I hate it though, I hate it because I don't like sitting at a computer all day, I don't like programming as a full time job. I planned on officially going part time once the baby/babies were born. It looks like that won't be an issue now because Jan. 14th is my last day due to the company running out of money and deciding to sell everything off instead of trying to keep it running.

I am actually looking at this as a good thing, like a kick in the butt saying "This isn't what you are supposed to be doing!" Now I just have to continue trusting that life will help point me in the right direction. There are so many things I have thought about doing, and I just know that something will fall into place. In the time being, I'm a little scared, I mean here we are just having spent thousands of dollars to get pregnant and now I'm completely out of a job, in debt and possibly pregnant with multiples. While I am thankful for everything that has happened and trying to trust that things are going to turn out OK, life really could have spread things out a little, it didn't have to change everything at once.

So I guess New Year, New Life, in more ways than one. Thats Life!




1 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, Sarah, you are very brave! That is a lot to have to deal with right now. I hope it all works out for you! Best of luck with your 1st ultrasound!

Post a Comment