A Little Something

Friday, May 11, 2012

This has taken me a lot longer to get around to posting than it should have but it has been a busy week. Thanks to Jules over at The Road Less Traveled I have received the "One Lovely Blog Award"!
The rules for this award are as follows.

1. Share who gave you this award with a link back to their blog
2. Write down 7 random facts about yourself
3. Give this award to 15 others (I'm going to follow Jules here and just give it to 5)
4. Let them know they have an award
5. Pop the award on your blog


Now for the 7 random facts about myself.


1. I still haven't decided what I really want to do when I grow up :). I have a B.S in Computer Science but really despise sitting at a desk and working on a computer all day long. I have considered going back to school to either get my CNA license or to become a Vet Tech, but am not sure which I would prefer. What I would really love is to move to the country and start establishing the hobby farm I have dreamed of and be able to make enough money off of that to contribute to the family finances.


2. I started fencing when I was 15 and was actually really good at it. It has now been 2-3 years since I have fenced but I still hope to get back to it at some point. It works as a really good stress relief for me...I mean come on I get to poke people with a foil(the swords used in the particular type of fencing I do).


3. I don't think I could survive without animals around me. While I admit they can drive me crazy sometimes I love every one of them. Animals have such personality and they tend to remind us that we shouldn't take things so seriously all the time.


4. I grew up in a farmhouse surrounded by corn/soybean fields. In the next 5-6 years I hope that Daron and I can find a place in the country. I just love the middle of nowhere. Plus we still want to expand and add a goat or 2, and well we can't have those in town. Maybe a potbelly pig too.

5. I absolutely love being pregnant. My pregnancy has been fairly uneventful, I haven't had to deal with morning sickness or any other really nasty symptoms. I have been comfortable in my pregnant body and I love knowing this baby is growing inside me. I can just sit forever watching my stomach move with my baby now that I can see it. I also love my pregnant body.

6. Even though we have to use IVF to get pregnant I would still like at least 3 children. We just have to figure out how to afford conceiving them...maybe we will get twins next time lol.

7. Family has always been number 1 on my list of priorities. I will drop everything if my family needs me. Daron is a lot like me there and I think that is part of the reason we get along so well, that and we are both a little crazy...this kid has no chance :).

I am passing this award on to the following blogs.


These Times are Hard but they will... Pass
Two Hearts One Love
Everyday is a Winding Road
Secondary Infertility Bluez
Something Out of Nothing


1 comments:

Daryl said...

Thanks for the award, Sarah! I would also love to live in the middle of nowhere someday. With lots of animals and kids!

I hope you celebrate yourself and your pregnancy this Mother's Day weekend!

Post a Comment