New Family Member

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In case you haven't noticed we have a lot of animals. I don't think I'd know what to do if I wasn't surrounded by them. Sometimes they drive me crazy but I wouldn't trade them for anything each of them is a part of the family in one way or another. We currently have 3 dogs, Hunter(3), Ash(2), and Olive(10mo). A green cheek conure, Bobby(about 5 years old). 2 ducks (duckie and brownie) both about 3 years old. A turtle(not really named but referred to as mr. turtle). We also have 2 Koi and 5 goldfish(the goldfish were supposed to be food for the turtle apparently he was too lazy to catch them).

We considered adding a ferret but after researching ferrets determined that birds and ferrets really really don't like each other so decided a ferret would probably be a bad idea. Instead we got a bunny. He is currently 9.5 weeks old. We named him Jack. I'll post a picture soon :). Jack seems to be adjusting well so far and really seems to like Daron. What can I say I needed something else to keep me busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment