Orientation

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The orientation part of yesterday was much less stressful though still exhausting. They went over all the injections and different options of what I could choose to use for meds. They also gave us all the IVF, cryopreservation(freezing), sperm retrieval, etc. agreements to sign. There was more to sign there than when we bought our house! It was pretty close anyway, and we didn't even sign the financial agreements while we were there.

The injections don't look so bad most of them are small needles. I don't think I will have a problem doing them myself. The HCG shot though doesn't look so fun luckily its only 1 time. Daron doesn't think he can do it and I'm not too sure I could voluntarily stick that big of a needle in myself if I have the option for someone else to do it. Thankfully I have someone willing to do it for me. Thank you!

I start Lupron on Sunday. I'm hoping it doesn't mess with me too much. It is finally all starting to feel real though. We are both excited and scared at the same time. We will both feel better once retrieval is over and we know for sure we at least have sperm to work with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment